Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids
US$92
US$89
Days Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$80
US$154
US$148
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$99
US$113
Residence Inn Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)
US$156
US$115
US$165
US$155
Priceline
All reviewsfront counterbreakfast choicesin towncomfortable roomenjoyed my staycheryltruckingamber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have never experienced such exceptional customer service as I have during my recent stay at Red Roof Inn in Cedar Rapids, IA. One particular staff member, Toni went out of her way to make sure that my entire stay at the hotel was as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Cheryl D, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Don M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete at Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with Toni, and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Cheryl Du Charme

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Clean and quiet. Comfortable bed. Excellent value. Lots of food within walking distance. Inn is 3 floors and has an elevator. The first 2 floors have outdoor hallways but the 3rd floor is all inside - like they added the 3rd floor and elevator afterwards.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Julio B,

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our goal is to be clean, safe, comfortable, and economical for travelers, such as yourself. We are happy to know from your review we are meeting your needs which is our goal.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in future travels.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

On my stay at the red roof inn in cedar rapids iowa I never stayed at a hotel that treated me and my family like their own ..... the staff went out of there way to make me and my 3 young boys feel like we were at home .......every one should stay here A++++staff I will be coming back very soon

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Kain,

It was great to see you for graduation weekend. We look forward to seeing you during your normal business in the area. We were so happy to meet your boys. If you are able to bring them again sometime this summer, I am sure they would love to play in our heated outdoor swimming pool while you grill them up some more of your hamburgers on the outdoor grill again.

Thank you for taking the time to complete another Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding all of your stays with us at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. It is always a pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel. We are pleased that you feel our hotel is your home away from home, and where you are treated like family.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant experience. Nice rooms. Nice price. Courteous hotel staff. Free WiFi. Free continental breakfast. For a budget hotel, I'm quite impressed. One of the better hotels I've stayed at in my travels. Definitely would recommend this to my friends and acquaintances.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Dillapp,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel. We are so glad that you like the renovations! The flat screen TV's and the extra outlet cube with 3 standard outlets and 2 USB seem to really be the items that are most popular.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is the best hotel in cedar rapids people and price wise! The staff goes above the call of duity to make you feel at home!!!!! Miss Cheryl and her desk staff and maintenance staff know how to make you feel welcome! Thank you Redroof for giving us truckers an amazing place to stay with such wonderful people!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Cheryl D, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Heather,

We realize that with your profession, we don't get to see you as often as we would like. Please know that you are always welcome here at the Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids. Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your stays with us at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. It is always a pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel.