“school reunion”

Super 8 Cedar Rapids
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I moved to the area and didn't have an apt. I stayed a week here with two pets. All staff was really nice and friendly. Housekeeping respected my limited services request because of the pets. When I did ask them to come, they took time to give my cats some love. Everyone was helpful, giving me advice on good and bad areas of town to live. Peggy was understanding and accommodating with extending my stay day-by-day and informing other staff who I was. It felt like family.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rebecca V
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I checked in on garys shift at 230 am and was just tired. he was fast and friendly and I was in my room fast. the rooms were clean and the beds were perfect. breakfast was good and peggy was very nice in the morning when I checked out. I will defenatly stay again if im in the area

Room Tip: older building but really nice rooms
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I really liked staying at this hotel and will stay again the staff was super nice and treated me like I was family they knew the area around the hotel the we're very clean and I really enjoyed staying in here and will stay again

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank tequilamom927
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was displaced from my house due to storms that came through, what started out as one night ended up being 6 nights before I could get somewhere a little more permanant, Matt and Peggy were awesome to work with and very understanding.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RaeAnne P
Durham, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

When we arrived the power was out in the hotel due to a storm. We went ahead and checked in and the staff did all they could for all the guests. The power was restored the next day. The hotel, both in the lobby and in the rooms was very clean and the hotel staff was quite polite. Enjoyed the stay and would do it again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Joel K
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The staff was so nice and helpful especially Matt and Peggy. I had computer problems and they helped me solve them. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. I have one suggestion though regarding the beds in the accessible rooms. They are way too high for senior citizens. My 92 year old Mom had a hard time getting in and out. I'm 73 and it was hard for me too. I come to Cedar Rapids about every six months to visit my Aunt and I will definitely be coming back to stay at this location. There are 3 restaurants within walking distance and you get a discount by showing your room key. I loved having hot waffles and the hot gravy for breakfast. I would recommend this Super 8 to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family