“Good meal, great service”
Review of Perkins Restaurant

Perkins Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 411 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bayfield, Colorado, United States
“Good meal, great service”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Much appreciated late Sunday night when most restaurants closed. Enjoyed their strawberry stir fry, fresh and very tasty. Service was excellent, late night manager has such a nice personality.

Visited June 2014

North Liberty, IA
“Polite waitress”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Athene was our waitress. She was so polite and friendly. We both had the eggs benedict with hash browns and fruit. It was very good. The fruit cup wasn't the most exciting - grapes, apples and pineapples. I had hoped for some melon, but it's really not in season, so...

We had tried the eggs benedict at Village Inn in Coralville and the Hollandaise was VERY salty, so we were a bit nervous, but the staff at Perkins did a great job with theirs.

• Visited May 2014
Cedar Rapids
“Great Manager, excellent service and delicious food!!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I mentioned to the Manager that I would be writing this and here it is as promised. It is the least I can do to recognize the excellent food and service at this location. My husband and I enjoy frequenting Perkins for their delicious meals, primarily their breakfasts! They always make our breakfast exactly to our requested preference. The manager is always engaged and ensures that all customers are satisfied and served promptly. The cooks are the best here! Congratulations on having such a great team. We will be seeing you again soon!

• Visited November 2013
Waterloo, Iowa
“Great food for $8.00!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Met my college student son for a quick dinner at this centrally located Perkins off I380 at 33rd exit. Both our food was excellent, way better than expected for an $8 dinner - I had the meatloaf and my son had chicken strips with taters/corn. We also had a sampler platter appetizer that was great. This really gives Village Inn a run for their money. Could be my new favorite casual chain restaurant. We also purchased some brownies to go and they were also very sweet and fabulous.

• Visited September 2013
Devizes
“Perkins Restaurant, Cedar Rapids”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is about the nearest thing that you will get to the traditional American diner. The food is excellent and well prepared. The staff and friendly and extremely helpful and the prices of the meals are very reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is passing through Cedar Rapids. The steak and the meat loaf were delicious. Thank you to the manager and staff who made my meals very pleasant experiences.

• Visited September 2013