I decided to book a room here for one night on my way to Chicago from Kansas city.
I was using priority club points for this hotel. I was assured there would be no charges to my bank card. Well, there's still a $40 pending fee. Front desk did not seem very knowledgeable or friendly. The hotel site said they were remodeling, there was a guy in the hallway sanding walls during the day, no biggie. The room was very nice and clean, king size bed was very comfortable. I did request a room on the 2 nd floor or higher in advance but they could only give me 1st floor. Large hot breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had I would recommend you stay for breakfast no need to go anywhere else. After breakfast I planned in going ti the indoor pool, that was the reason I chose this location. The pool was too cold to swim in the maintenance guy showed up as I was caving to turn the heat back on and told me it would be warm in a few seconds. I didn't believe that could happen but I checked back in 15 minutes, still too cold. This is disappointing and will keep me from staying at thus location in the future. Not a bad hotel but I would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clinton is located in a newly developed business district on US HWY 30 and HWY 67. We feature many restaurants within walking distance such as: Applebee's, King Buffet, Pizza Hut, and Burger King. Other local restaurants are within 10 to 15 minutes of the hotel. We have a micro-brewery downtown that features a wonderful selection of tasty treats. If you are in for Italian, Rastrelli's would be our choice. We also have a sports bar called Time Out, for those moments needed after a hard day at work or play! We offer high speed Internet, microwaves, coffee makers and refrigerators in every room. The Quad-City International Airport is approximately 30 miles north. There are plenty of activities in the Clinton area to entice the young and the old. Within driving distance you can walk the historic shops of Galena, IL or eagle watch at the lock and dam across the river. We have a variety of parks for picnics, or for the fitness minded we have two bike paths with a scenic view of the Mississippi River. Area businesses include ADM, Data Dimensions, Lyondell Equistar, and Rock Tenn. Come and enjoy a wonderful stay at our hotel, we will be waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Clinton Hotel Clinton
- Holiday Inn Clinton
- Clinton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton Iowa