US$118
US$67
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$105
All reviewsantique mallchocolate chip cookiesvery nice hotelwithin walking distanceearly checkbreakfast was excellentquiet roomking roomnice staywalmartmattresseshairdryerchannelsfuneral
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was on a baseball trip and stayed here. The room was quiet and clean. I slept well. It is within walking distance of a couple restaurants and is also across the street from a Wal-Mart. There are a number of restaurants in the area within a short driving distance too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Wayne P
Carol M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express for your lodging needs. Hopefully the next time you are in our area you stay with us.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We came in from out of town for a funeral. Fortunately there were able to accommodate our request for and early check in since we needed to be at the funeral home by 3 pm. Nice clean hotel with friendly service. Decent complimentary breakfast (what do you want for free?). Only drawback was the size of the pool and no hot tub/spa, but at least you could do short laps. Comfortable bed and nice bath towels. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip!

Stayed: March 2018
Carol M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you so very much for staying with us during your last visit. We realized you were here for a funeral and only hope that we were able to accommodate you as best as possible. We appreciate your business, I am so sorry it had to be for those circumstance but it was a pleasure to be able to have you.

You are right our pool is not the biggest, though I am glad you were able to at least be able to do a few laps, take a little time to unwind with all that you all were going through.

Please know we appreciate your business and we will continue to work hard to earn your business each and every stay. Please come visit and stay again, next time hopefully on brighter times. We welcome you back anytime.

General Manager and the Entire Staff
Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Excellence continues at this motel. Quick efficient check-in with a courteous friendly welcome. The facility is well maintained, rooms clean and usual excellent breakfast. A USA Today newspaper is provided, no chocolate chip cookies this visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Carol M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for your especially kind review. I do apologize there were no cookies for you when you arrived, there always a huge hit. If you come and we have run out, please let us know and we will be happy to bake some just for you. We appreciate your business and look for you when you are in this area.
We are more than happy to ensure it is no problem to bake extra cookies for your evening relaxtion time.

Thank you again for your continued business.
sincerely,

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I got caught in a travel nightmare due to an ice storm and my flight into Moline was cancelled. This meant I couldn’t get to the Holiday Inn Express on the night I was supposed to, so I called them. The lady who answered was exceptionally nice, understood and held my room until I showed up the next evening. I wasn’t even charged for the night I missed! On top of that I had shipped an equipment case to the hotel, they placed it in the room for safekeeping and it was there when I arrived. Superb service!

Everybody at the hotel is very nice. My room, 304, was very clean, in great order, quiet and the bed was comfy. The hallways are wide and each day they must clean and refresh them - the scent was very pleasant, unlike many hotels I’ve been in recently.

Standard breakfast was hot and fresh.

When in the area I will certainly return!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Carol M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for the very nice response you gave our hotel. We really work hard to ensure you and all of our guests feel comfortable and we want to ensure that your satisfaction is our number one priority. We value your business and will continue to work hard each and everyday to ensure your total satisfaction.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you when you are in the Clinton, Iowa area again.

Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stayed here when it was an IHG Points Break hotel, so while I dunno about its usual rates, the rate I got was wonderful! I had a large, quiet room that was comfy, and the TV got all the channels I was hoping to watch. So that was great! Outside, there are some food places right next to it, and a convenience store a short walk away, though no real sites of interest. However, the benefit of that is no real noise outside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Carol M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your kind response. Please come back and visit us. We will be waiting.