“Very good,”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We tried Rustrelli's because of the good reviews. It was very good. The bread was great, we had a special Iowa Corn Chowder that was excellent. The salad bar was fresh, did have a great selection and was only $3.90 extra with a meal. We were a little disappointed with the Pizza. Thursday's are their large, one topping pizza for $10. We got the sausage pizza based on reviews. It is only offered in thin crust and kind of reminded me of Domino's. Growing up in NY, this pizza fell short and was cut in 2" squares not slices. The service was great.
The only other thing was a card on the table mentioned "Thirsty Thursdays" which offered $10 Bud Light pitchers. We tried to order it and was told it was only available in the lounge not the dining room. In small print the sign did mention some lounge, which I never saw and not being regular had no idea where the lounge was. I felt it was a little false advertising and they were totally inflexible on it. So I took my beer money with me. I would consider going here again but not for Pizza. Another table ordered a Cheeseburger and it looked great.

There are newer reviews for Rastrelli's Restaurant

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife and I decided to go Italian for supper and entered Rastrelli's into the GPS.
A very homey restaurant with a nice menu full of choices. I ordered the catfish and it was the best I've ever eaten. Two nice fillets lightly breaded and cooked beautifully.
Linda had the Chicken Marsala and thoroughly enjoyed it.
We will return to Rastrelli's when in the area again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I ordered the Garden Salad and was surprised that I was charged for the salad bar. I asked why, I was told the garden salad wasn't available @ lunch. The waitress stated that I had not been told that I was entitled to the salad bar and had only had a small salad. It made no difference. The fact that I wasn't informed did not change the fact that it had been available.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We found this place by accident but Wow! What a find! We were on our way to Chicago and this was by far one our best meals the whole vacation! The sausage pizza was amazing, thin crust and homemade sausage that rivaled anything in chicago. The salad bar is probably the best I've seen. It had an incredible variety of what I would call good ol potluck church salads. So great and inexpensive. We will stop here every time we pass through

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We made reservations for Fathers day, and it was such a good choice. The food was great. The salad bar was clean and had such a nice variety to choose from. The kids menu was good also. Everything tasted fantastic, especially the bread!