US$57
Hotel Renovo(Urbandale)
US$178
Sleep Inn(Urbandale)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssocial hourdes moinesmeatballsreal plateshappy hourclean roomsrefrigerator and microwavewould stay here againhot tubeasy accesslobby areacomfortable bedwafflesgreat place to staygreat roomfront desk clerkconvenient location
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We had a clean and comfortable room and nice breakfast. It was easy to access the internet, had no problems. I liked the clean shower and was able to take a nice long shower, very enjoyable. The room was quiet, no running screaming kids were heard. I was too tired to swim, though.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and toke a short trip to purchase a longarm quilting machine in Des Moines. First time to stay at this motel. Great place to get to Happy hour was fantastic after a 4 hr ride. Room was clean. The young man at the desk was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was great. Would recamend the motel to EVERYONE Thanks Myron K

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great pre-pay price. All staff and amenities were great. Would definitely recommend. Continental breakfast worked great for this type 2 diabetic. I travel 30 - 40 days per year on business and another 20 to 30 days per year for leisure. Of note: We travel by motorcycle as much as possible, while not on our bike for this trip we did notice that the staff was courteous to motorcyclists that stopped. This is a big thing for me!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Facility is well maintained...the lobby was inviting and we were promptly and cordially greeted upon arrival.
Breakfast had excellent selection and was promptly serviced by staff.
I have stayed here several occasions for both business and family reunions.
Usual excellent service and amenities. DC

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was really pleased with my stay at the Best Western Inn & Suites. A good place to stay. I was on business and I stay in a lot of hotels. This hotel had excellent rooms and a convenient breakfast all for a reasonable price. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business