“Need to improve service.”
Review of Vesta

Vesta
Ranked #9 of 124 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This place is just ok. Located in the Iowa River Landing area it's a great location and the food is pretty good. The service of the place has always been slow and extremely lacking.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice now on my business travels while in Iowa City. I love the on tap beer selection as well as the cocktail menu. Food is good get the walleye. However during both of my visits they were out of something I wanted. This just left a disappointed feeling and bad taste. If they can have all of the food choices on the menu available I would give 5 stars.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Vesta is a great place for a business lunch, or an evening break from normal restaurant fare. The gourmet foods are absolutely amazing. I don't like to admit it but the food was so unusual & delicious I can't recall what it was called. Fancy sandwiches & a side dish with shrimp, corn salsa, cilantro lime vinaigrette, topped with a balsamic sauce. We cleaned our plates! Our server lived up to her name, Charity (means love) and was very patient & knowledgable in helping us decide which wine would be best paired with our meal. She also gave us great tips for avoiding the game traffic. Great server! Vesta is a little pricey, but the food & service were so exceptional that we will definitely be back when we are in Coralville/ Iowa City again. Because Vesta has a contemporary, upscale atmosphere, Pops & I decided this is not where we would take the grandkids. It will be our get-away fun place to eat. Next time we want to try the homemade fancy flavored ice cream.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We had a rather large group of 40 and the service was as if we were there with only 2 people. No waiting and the food was awesome. Perfectly located near the Marriott, which is where the wedding was.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Great little place, but not a big selection. I ordered the Caesar salad and a Margherita pizza. The salad was served with the Romaine lettuce uncut, which I didn't like, but the salad was delicious. The pizza was good, a little bland, but I just put some salt on it. We would definitely go back.