“Awesome!!”

Holiday Inn Express Coralville
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Coralville
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is one of my favorite holiday inn express's I would live here if I could lol !!!! Great staff and very clean this is one of my top choices when traveling across Iowa. Rooms were huge and the breakfast was great my old downside was I only got to stay one night!!

• Stayed: May 2014
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay with us. I must admit that your comment about living here put a big smile on my face. I would also like to point out that we do offer Extended Stay discounts should you really want to move in ;) We look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Amanda Turner
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I stay at Holiday Inn Express properties whenever possible, as we've found them all to be clean, with friendly staff, and very good breakfast. This property was no exception. Since I had surgery scheduled at the U of I Hospital nearby, the location was perfect for a pre-surgery overnighter. We are from Oskaloosa, which is about an hour and ten minute drive from Coralville, and we didn't want to drive over in the wee morning hours to reach the hospital in time. This hotel's location is not only close to the hospital, but is right across the street from the Coralville Mall and several good restaurants. There is an Olive Garden right next door, as well. My husband treated me to a movie at the mall and dinner at Olive Garden - all good. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the bathroom was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. I would stay here again without any hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Neal R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. We hope your surgery went well and we wish you all the best as you recover.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Just wanted to take a minute and comment on how great the staff is at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and professional; they always recognize priority club members, the check in process is efficient, and they make you feel welcome. The hotel is either new or very well maintained, the rooms are well appointed and comfortable; I would definitely recommend this hotel if traveling in the Coralville area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for the many nice compliments. My team and I are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you again any time.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was a Hotwire special and had 100% recommendations, so we grabbed it. Just as promised, it was all good. A "10" is in the small details that are done so well and this was a 10.
We didn't have time to use all the facilities, but they looked great. Thanks for a nice eveing.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Neal R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for the very nice compliment on how great you liked our hotel. I will pass this to all of our staff at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Coralville, Iowa. We hope that we will see you again when you are in the area and are very happy that you had a great experience!
Stephany Gremmer
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed while passing through on our way to Colorado. Great stay. Room was perfect. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Morning breakfast was perfect way to start the day. Oh, and the evening cookies were the perfect was to end the day. Close to restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

We at the Holiday Inn Express, Coralville are so glad you chose to stop here on your drive out west. The staff was so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for taking the time to let future travelers know about your experience and look forward to another opportunity to have you as our guest.
Amanda Turner
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We found this hotel to be extremely clean both in the lobby, halls and our room was spotless. It is located in a great location close to shopping, dining and major highways. We will definitely recommend it to others and will stay again when we are in the area. Their dining area was nicely decorated and very clean. The breakfast was very good. We look forward to staying there again in the future.

Room Tip: No suggestions as I believe they would all be nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Neal R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you very much for the compliments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. Your comments will be shared with all of our team members and I know they will appreciate the kind words. Thank you for being our guest and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you again any time.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

wonderful people.great rooms great location, close to resteurant, mall. theater,walking distance to all these, unless doing alot of shopping, the want to drive to mall so dont have to carry items to far

Room Tip: off 1st floor a little quiter
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Neal R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for the 5.0 Star Review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location so convenient. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we would welcome the opportunity to serve you again any time.