We stayed over on way to Des Moines, got room for $40 on hot-wire and it was worth it. Yes it is old and in need of updating, but it was quiet and comfortable enough. Needed new pillows, gave us neck aches, but bed was nice. Went for a swim at 11 pm which was a nice way to wind down after road trip, again needed updating but was nice enough. The seem to talk a lot about 'non smoking', but we walked through clouds of smoke in the hallways on our way to the pool, so I don't think it was enforced. Breakfast was honestly the worst hot/cold breakfast we had in years, need to revamp it some too. But free is for me. :) over all was worth exactly what we paid for it and would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-80 on the Coralville Strip, the Heartland Inn Coralville is the closest hotel to both the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and the VA Hospital. We are just minutes from Kinnick Stadium, Carver Hawkeye Arena and Coral Ridge Mall. This Coralville hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from both hospitals and great hospital rates. We also offer complimentary breakfast, evening snacks and wireless high speed internet. The Heartland Inn Coralville is a smoke free facility with a AAA 2 Diamond rating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Heartland Inn - Coralville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartland Inn - Coralville Hotel Coralville
- Heartland Inn - Coralville Iowa