“1rst class Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Heartland Inn - Coralville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Heartland Inn - Coralville
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Coralville
Williams, Iowa
“1rst class Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Heartland Inn was a God send for my husband and I as we underwent treatments at the University of Iowa Hospital! Reasonable rates, great food, shuttle service, coffee is allways on, friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, just can't beat it! It's been our home away from home for 3 months. THANK YOU HEARTLAND INN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie B, General Manager at Heartland Inn - Coralville, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Donna,

Thank for your recent review!!! We appreciate the positive feedback!! I am glad that you stayed with us!!! We strive to make our hospital guests as comfortable as possible. I am so happy that we were able to make your stay feel like home!!! We do receive many compliments on the convenience of our shuttle, especially since it runs every 1/2 hour all day long. We also appreciate the compliments regarding the clean rooms and friendly staff....it is fabulous to have our efforts noticed!!! We wish you the best on your Husband's recovery!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed on business during the University of Iowa's Homecoming. As fans of the visiting team, we were treated incredibly well and appreciated the hospitality. Check-in was smooth, and each of our room guests received courtesy calls to make sure that everything with the room was up to standard. Room was clean, well cared for, and plenty comfortable.

The property itself is a little dated, but for the rate you'll pay it's more than a good value. Great place to stay if you're a no frills type of guest that expects to be well looked after.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Vic,
Thank you for your recent review. We really appreciate the feedback!! We do enjoy our sports fans, they make our weekends fun!!! I am happy that your stay with us was a comfortable one!! As you noted, we take good care of our guests and provide a good value at the same time!! We look forward to providing quality accommodations for you the next time your team travels our way!!!
Tama, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

My husband was having surgery at University of Iowa Hospital. This hotel had extremely reasonable rates for families of patients. They have a free shuttle twice an hour so I did not have to navigate big city traffic and parking! They have a free breakfast and a small free supper. I was tired, cold and hungry after a day spent at the hospital and was surprised with hot soup and fresh cookies when I got off the van. Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and while not luxurious were just what we were looking for! Thanks .

Stayed October 2013
Ms. Sheridan,
Thank you so much for your positive review!! We always make a huge effort to accommodate our hospital guests. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of our soup and fresh baked cookies. Sometimes, it is just the little things in life that make us feel the best!! The Heartland Inn staff and myself wish your husband a speedy recovery. Hopefully, you will travel our way again soon...but for something a little more enjoyable. Thank you once again!!
Kansas City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stayed on business. Had a double bed room. Not spacious, but a good value and cheaper than Sheraton on campus. Breakfast was ok, but I preferred to enjoy other local cafes. Trail right across the street.I brought my bike and cycled to University.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Ankeny, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

All I can say is the the staff was freindly , the rooms were very clean and smelt sanitized. So if your a Diva or someone who likes to be waited on hand and foot you're in luck, all you have to do is drive 200 miles to the east and spend $400 more a night,Its called Chicago. I stayed here for almost 2 weeks so my review should be at the top of the list. ! . P.S the corporate goons should give the manager a big bonus cause I' ve never seen a person work so well with the staff in my life! And customers!

Davenport, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The staff was friendly, the room was clean and bright, the bathroom had great freebees...loved it. Thank you for having hot coffee at all hours and good cookies. Thank you for having the "right" price for me as I am on a budget. Thank you to having nice clean rooms. I will always stay the Heartland when coming to U of I Hospital.

Room Tip: Rooms on 1st floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
By the lake in Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

It has been years since we stayed at a Heartland Inn, just because they are not always in the area we are traveling. Hotel staff was great! I asked for an AARP rate and the lady offered us an even BETTER rate as they were slow that evening. They provided cookies and sandwiches the night we stayed and the next night they offered burgers, brats and hot dogs, I believe, for their free dinner, although we had to check out. Nice breakfast, clean, comfy room, fireplace in lobby, convenient location and would definitely stay here again. Ample parking room as we had a truck and 14 ft trailer.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Debbie B, General Manager at Heartland Inn - Coralville, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Anitquelover2,

Thank you so much for your recent review!!! It is just prefect that you arrived on Wednesday and could enjoy our complimentary grill out!!! Every Wednesday we have a free dinner....we are glad to hear that you enjoyed it!!! I will pass your compliments along to our housekeeping staff as well, they really appreciate the feedback about their clean rooms!!! At Heartland Inn, we truly strive to provide the best in customer service and we are very happy when our guests notice and take the time to review us!! We hope that your travels will bring you our way again!! Debbie Bullion