“Another Quality Steak & Shake”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #20 of 122 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Stephens City, Virginia
“Another Quality Steak & Shake”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I can never get enough of Steak & Shake while traveling. None are located within 100 miles of where I live, so I make a point to stop at at least one when I can. Stopping at lunch on a Monday, the service was fast. The chili I had was soupy unlike other locations, but to me, didn't detract for the flavor at all.

If you want a sit down burger joint that doesn't cost you $10 a person with flavor and verity, this is your place.

• Visited August 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Every time I go to Iowa City I have to eat here. Low prices, great burgers and breakfast. The shakes rule! Go between 2-4 PM for happy hour for even more savings.

Visited May 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
“Its a steak and shake.”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Just a normal steak and shake. Good not great...unless you're starving for a good milkshake that is!

New London, Iowa
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Food mediocre, service horrible, atmosphere iffy! I have been one other time with family and one other time on business. Every time I have regretted stopping and wasting my time. I willot be back!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank james c
Waterloo, Iowa
“Fast, freindly and great burgers”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

After the Hawks game, many fans poured in to this Steak and Shake making a sea of Black and Gold. The staff stayed efficient and pleasant. Burgers were great! They had several burger combo specials for $3.99-$4.99. I had the double cheese/fries. I also ordered the seasonal white-choc. shake - fantastic!

• Visited November 2012