“The food here is good”

Ranked #17 of 128 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We eat here a lot, as it is one of my favorite places, fast, clean, and their fries are always very crispy, and small like straws. We enjoy the food. Their shakes are very delicious. The funny thing about eating here, is twice my husband hasn't gotten his fries, but we tell them, and they go get them. It is a nice place for families.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

The salty caramel pretzel shake is my new favorite! I always get the frisco melt...always a favorite. They now have different seasonings you can add to your fries. It was very busy, but the service was still fast.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Always like to stop at a Steak & Shake while on the road. This one had great service and the food was freash!!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I can never get enough of Steak & Shake while traveling. None are located within 100 miles of where I live, so I make a point to stop at at least one when I can. Stopping at lunch on a Monday, the service was fast. The chili I had was soupy unlike other locations, but to me, didn't detract for the flavor at all.

If you want a sit down burger joint that doesn't cost you $10 a person with flavor and verity, this is your place.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Every time I go to Iowa City I have to eat here. Low prices, great burgers and breakfast. The shakes rule! Go between 2-4 PM for happy hour for even more savings.