“Interesting Drive-Thru Experience”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 319-354-1700
Description: Phone: 319-354-1700
Reviewed 2 June 2014

One drive thru ordering spot was blocked off, the other had a sign that said "pull forward to second window to order" and when I did so, the gal asked why I was pulling up to order. Huh? I didn't put the signs up. When she handed me my food, she rubbed her stomach and told me she didn't feel good. Really? Thanks. I hope I can avoid your germs. Should have held out for the McDonald's at the next exit.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I never write reviews for McDonald's because most of the time it is the same thing. It is fast food but we usually stop because we are traveling and need a place to let the kids play and go to the bathroom. But I want to say that this location makes the best French Vanilla Latte's which is my mommy treat when I have to go to McDonald's

For some reason, they taste better here than your average McDonald's. I think there must be some human element involved in mixing it just right. They do it right here!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

McDonald's is a good place to eat if we have grandkids with us. They don't like to wait too long, when they get hungry. It was clean and we liked the fries, they were excellent. I would eat here again. Carolyn H

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very popular - but there was only one staffer on the drive in section which meant that the dual drive through did not really function plus we nearly got the wrong order due to this!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

With all of the additives that have replaced the once stable hamburger, dining at Mac's is always an adventure in frightening dining. When they replaced the oil years ago the famous McDonald's french fries lost their zip. While I will still torture my grandchildren from time to time with a kid's meal, about the only thing that I continue to order is a shake and even that scares me. The all-bun, no-taste, where's the meat hamburgers continue to sell although I wouldn't touch one. Now that farce food has replaced fast food, sometimes it is better to find a farmer that will sell you a side of beef so that you actually know what's in your burger.