“Excellent as always”

Dining options: Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Its a chain but consistent and good value with some great seasonal specials to keep it interesting. Service was great and the manager stopped to talk a few minutes nice touch!

Visited July 2014

Park Forest, Illinois
“Bold, Tender and Juicy”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Attentive servers; cordial hostesses; bold, tender, juicy steaks. and an atmosphere conducive for a family environment for conversation, and comfort. Easy access because of minimal holiday traffic.Worth the visit if in the area and in walking distance from the neighboring hotel.

• Visited July 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our server was James, and while he was fairly new, he did an OUTSTANDING JOB. He was able to answer questions about the menu quickly and reliablely. The food was cooked to perfection. My wife and I were very impressed with the whole restaurant. Just wish we had room for desert. We will come back if we are ever in town again.

• Visited April 2014
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great food and even greater service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Decided to try this place for my birthday dinner after always seeing their commercials on t.v. and I'm so glad I did. We ordered an appetizier sampler and it was very good. I also had a Jack Daniels Lemonade (can't remember the exact name) It was good as well. I order a steak with mashed potatoes and my steak was cooked to perfection and was seasoned well. I do have to say this was the best service I have ever had from a resturant. Our waiter checked on us numerous times throughout are meal and was VERY FRIENDLY. It's hard to find such great service anymore, but Longhorn has it.

• Visited May 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Delicious Food & Great Service”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was my family's first trip to a LongHorn Steakhouse. The food was tremendous! Parmesan crusted chicken breast was mouthwatering. Ribeye steak was cooked to perfection. Our server was attentive, despite having a lot of customers to accommodate. Pricing was fair for the quality of the meal.

Visited June 2014