“Great sandwich shop”

Ranked #65 of 120 Restaurants in Coralville
Waterloo, Iowa, United States
“Great sandwich shop”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family and I were looking for a quick lunch/ sandwich shop that was close to the University of Iowa Children's Hospital and our nurse suggested Milo's. It is close to the hospital just off Highway 6, behind Hardees. They have a good selection of sandwiches and made them quickly. The price is similar to any other sandwich shop such as Subway or Jimmy Johns. The style of sub is similar to Jimmy Johns. The bread is fresh baked; I had the wheat bread and my husband had the italian - both were excellent. The toppings tasted fresh. The staff was friendly too. I liked Milo's and would eat there again.

• Visited August 2014

Richardson, Texas
“Late Night, No Problem!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This is a little sandwich shop that stays open till 3 AM on the weekends. I had a tuna salad. It was really good, but not very interesting. It was kind of bland. The staff was wonderful! The prices were fair. I wish they offered more vegetable choices and a little zing would help. Overall it was a great place to grab a late meal.

Visited August 2014
Iowa, United States
“Tasty and they deliver!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

We order Milios all the time for delivery and love their sandwiches. The bread is freshly baked and the ingredients are tasty. Our favorites are The Californian and the Italian Club. I've only had the soup once and wouldn't recommend it, but the sandwiches are consistently good.

Visited June 2013