“Value for money and great food too.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #6 of 121 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Coralville, Iowa
“Value for money and great food too.”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Love the food. Specially with all the specials that they have, it is more than worth the money. The food is always consistent. The salad is delicious and never ending and entrees are huge.

Visited August 2014

North Liberty
“Great food, helpful service, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our dining experience at Olive Garden. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and drink options. He gave us great suggestions! The food is always delicious! Refills on our drinks were timely, and he regularly checked on us to see how our meal was, or if we needed anything. He really took care of us! This restaurant is conveniently located by the Coralville Mall. We definitely recommend it!

Rock Island, Illinois
“NICE PLACE”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

One of the better Olive Garden's I have eaten at over the country.

Waitress was extremely nice, pleasant & knowledgeable.

Burlington, Iowa
“very good customer service”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We really enjoy this place! More breadsticks please though! We were so full and the waitress gladly packed up our meal to go.

Washington, Iowa
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our waiter was very attentive and checked on us often. The food was delicious. The salad and breadsticks were as good as they always are. I tried a new dish and was glad that I did. I did tell them it was my birthday, but nothing was said or done. I thought I might get a free dessert!

• Visited July 2014