Quality Inn Coralville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Iowa City(Coralville)
Econo Lodge(Coralville)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsno elevatorroom was cleanexcellent showerlooked modernwafflesdecent temperaturesmall indoor poolgladly stay here againhot breakfasteasy chairtwo storydecent stayknew howwaffle makera long road tripplenty of hot waterthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Not having an elevator is not a huge problem, unless you have trouble with stairs as my wife does. There were no rooms on the first floor and we had passed the cancellation time. Too bad for us. As for the stay, the price is reasonable, but you get what you pay for. The halls were dirty, but the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was not the best. The eggs were cold and the dining area was very dirty with no one cleaning up.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike V
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Pet friendly hotel with $20 charge per pet. Pool area was clean and refreshing. Room was clean but very musty smelling and remained that way throughout our 1 night stay. Decent amount of parking and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I often travel on this route and stay at the Quality Inn as they offer special rate for staying more frequently. The pool was under maintenance since long time but finally they made it work. Besides that, the place is really clean and well maintained as I have always seen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sammy369
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed with my son for a swim meet, so we didn't need much. The location was good, close to the highway, across the street there is a gas station and many restaurants very close!.
The room was clean, spacious and comfortable, the breakfast was very good, I don't have any complaints.
The service was just ok, there was just one person during the whole weekend and he was not very friendly or helpful. I asked him for directions and he just directed me to the computer. But that wont prevent me from coming back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night here at the beginning of our road trip. The location was good and the room was clean. I did notice some hair on the box springs of the bed but no big deal. The continental breakfast was not great. The eggs were dry and the gravy for the biscuits was cold. However with continental breakfasts I've come to not expect a lot. The service was adequate but could have been friendlier. If I were on the same budget for a similar trip I would not be opposed to returning.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends