“Council Bluffs - Thanksgiving Visit”

Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Council Bluffs
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The hotel was clean and well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly and quick. They were very helpful. A great experience. The breakfast was varied, tasty, and moderately priced. We would definitely stay there again if visiting Council Bluff, Iowa.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear William R,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business.

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We were glad to learn your stay was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a good expereince, especially during the Holiday season. So glad to hear you will be back.

Again, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I hope you have a safe and warm Holiday season.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Nice hotel everything was very clean and comfortable. The location was great since we had an early morning flight. I would stay again and recommend it to friends. My only complaint is that it was a little pricey for a few hours of sleep and we had to pay for a cup of fruit to go where most hotels have a free breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shana C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to reach out and also thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. Also, I am also glad that you found our location close to the airport. I am happy to know that you will recommend us to your friends.

At Hilton Garden Inn, we are an upscale hotel that features a full service restaurant and several amenities that our limited service counterparts do not offer. Because we have an upgraded breakfast (cooked-to-order, fresh fruits and freshly baked pastries), we do charge for this service. I hope this explains why we charge for our breakfast.

Thank you and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Quiet in spite of size, location (next to casino). Excellent, friendly and helpful staff. Good restuarant in building and good food at the casino (have to go thru casino and smoke to get there) These buildings are connected. Hey, guys - Bass Pro is next door!! If you need anything or have questions - just ask - they are very accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shana C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Fran O

Thank you for your comments about our staff, I'm glad you found them to be so friendly. We strive to bring the best service possible. I was also happy you found our building to be so quiet. I'm glad you enjoyed that we were so close to the Bass Pro Shop. We hope to see you on your next vist.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great place to stay and plan to stay at this hotel the next time we are in the area. All facilities are clean and neat and the staff is friendly and helpful. Upon check-in, I was greeted by a friendly staff member. Our room was spacious, comfortable and well maintained with a nice television, a refrigerator and microwave. The lobby, dining area, pool and fitness center were clean...everything was spotless. Every time we have stayed at this establishment, the staff has been most helpful and eager to please!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Norlene L,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff, Im glad you found them so friendly and helpful . Please know that I will share your comments with our staff members.

I'm pleased to know you found our accommodations clean and comfortable, I'm glad to here that you will be returning to our property. We look forward to your return visit and if you should ever need anything during your future stays please let us know. We are always happy to help.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Hotel was very very clean. Staff was wonderful. Would stay there again! Wednesday night was free wine, beer, and refreshments! A little slow at check in ..some lack of communication with Hotels.com? But we did get a very nice room. Didn't care to much for the lunch but service was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shana C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Magaret K

Thank you so much for you comments about our hotel. I'm pleased to that our staff was able to make you stay enjoyable.

Glad to here you will be back looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

The room was very nice and we were surprised we ended up in the casino area. Had a nice dinner and gambled for an hour leaving with some extra cash. The breakfast was ok there wasn't much fresh fruit and the meat and potatoes were cold. The room was nice and clean and no noise. Parking lot was pretty full but we managed to find a spot after waiting for someone to leave.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Nicki F,

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay. I was glad to hear that you found your room clean and quiet.

Again thank you so much and I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I've stayed in the newest version of Hilton Garden Inn and really like the newest version. This is not the newest version but it is very good nonetheless.

I've stayed at so many of these Hilton Garden Inns now - I like them. They're very good. The staff at this property couldn't be any more delightful - they're very pleasant and hospitable.

The location has its plusses and minuses. It is attached to the casino. Ruby Tuesday and other things are nearby but you can't really walk to anything beyond the attached casino - you need to drive and parking can be a bit of a pain - not a big deal but not as convenient as your typical stand alone Hilton Garden Inn. It isn't the world's most convenient interchange - it is somewhat congested and there was some construction going on at the time I was there. It isn't immediately apparent how to find the hotel from the interstate so it is helpful to have GPS or somebody navigating.

The rates are very competitive. The hotel offers a courtesy airport shuttle - that's real value.

I'd say my biggest complaint is probably the parking and that really isn't a big issue.

No complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Shana C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear MoreFFMiles,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs. We truly appreciate your business. I wanted to reach out and also thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on Trip Advisor. I was happy to hear that you found our staff very delightful and pleasant. I apologize for our parking situation. This is an area that we continue work to improve. Again thank you for your time. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.