“Clean, great taste, friendly staff”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #35 of 145 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Ramsey, Minnesota
“Clean, great taste, friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I've gone to several Mongolian Grills and this is the best I've encountered. Food tasted great ( if I do say so myself) lots of great options including really high quality shrimp. The sauce choices are labeled well including calorie comparisons. All around great value and great food.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Kevin D

“Excellent Mongolian Grill”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is our favorite Chines restaurant in Council Bluffs, You choose what you want in your meal, with unlimited trips. They have very good service.

• Visited March 2014
Pacific Junction, Iowa
“my own choices”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I always enjoy HuHot. I like that I can pick what I want and play around with the sauces. I also like the recommended sauce "recipe" for whatever flavor I may feel that day. Staff is attentive and friendly. Food is plenty and affordable.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank smitty713
E
“scrumptuous, but dark”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

amazing food - an experience in itself. Made to order, you choose the ingredients and watch it cooked.
Did not enjoy the dark, bar-like atmosphere nor the uncivilized music.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Cherry319
Omaha, Nebraska
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I've been to this HuHot location a couple of times now. It's been pretty decent on one occasion but most recently it was downright bad. My crab rangoon was actually cold (like chilled) in the middle, the sweet and sour sauce tasted like it had been sitting out for awhile, the restaurant itself was dirty and needed vacuumed badly and the service wasn't very good either. The cooks are somewhat rude and the food they cook is chewy and dry. I will not return here.

• Visited March 2013