“Great Meal!”

Jack Binion's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Binion's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 142 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-80 & I-29
“Great Meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Jack Binions Steak House in the Horseshoe casino in Council Bluffs was great. They were a little understaffed but the food was worth it. I sat at the bar on a Tuesday evening. The bartender was friendly but obviously needed a hand. I ordered the filet and blackened shrimp. Both were cooked perfectly. The shrimp were some of the best I've ever had. I would definitely go back if in Council Bluffs!

Denison, Iowa
“We won't eat here again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Friend ordered medium well rib eye. It came to table burnt charcoal black & tough. She sent it back, next one was okay. But by that time I was finished eating my shrimp which was good, but order came with 5 steak fries, two of which were so burnt they were completely black & tough. We don't care for the a la carte feature of this restaurant. Prefer their other steakhouse at Harrah's, but they were closed for the evening. I guess people like eating at this steakhouse mainly because of the name. Two gentlemen were seated in booth next to ours & they looked over the menu & I heard one say to the other "are you ready to go", they didn't order.

• Visited March 2014
Mundelein, Illinois
“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Soo glad we waited in the bar for a table, don't bother with reservation software, just go there. The no show probability is high as it's connected to Horseshoe Casino.

• Visited April 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Always hoping for the best...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

We've eaten here almost every month for the past 6 months, at least...and only one night was great...last night was no different...just average...we had the same waiter that we've had for at least 4 of those visits and had the same issues as the other times...if we go back again, we'll ask for a different waiter. My husband ordered the Mozzarella/Tomato Salad and I ordered the Wedge. Both were good. I wasn't too hungry and just wanted a little of the Legendary Hashbrowns (they are usually excellent...last night they were very good) and my husband ordered the Double Pork Chops. His was great. Our waiter, however, didn't even offer to bring a plate for my hashbrowns and never checked back so I ate the little amount that I did eat...on my small bread plate! Couldn't believe it! We didn't order dessert as we weren't hungry. The price was reasonable and since we had 1/2 off vouchers from the Players Club...made it a good price...but we left disappointed once again in the service.

• Visited April 2014
Kearney
“Dinner with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Not sure if I reviewed this before, but this was the 4th time I have eaten here and not disappointed. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. The hashbrowns are to die for. Enjoy. The sides are plentiful and can be easily be shared.

Visited March 2014