We wanted to know that we had a reservation at a reasonable rate for our drive toward the East. Omaha choices were either more costly or too far off the interstate. This hotel is within walking distance (during the day!) of the casino but the neighborhood surrounding it is a little weird. It seemed safe enough, though, and the room was clean. All we had time for in Council Bluffs was a quick drive to the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge for a walk, fast food dinner, and then bed! Breakfast is limited but enough to get you going and off on your journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jump into the excitement of your next vacation from our 100% non-smoking Days Inn Council Bluffs/9th Ave hotel near Harrah's Casino. Located east of Omaha off I-29, our pet-friendly hotel makes it simple to travel to casinos, entertainment, shopping, dining and other local attractions including TD Ameritrade Park, Centurylink Center, Mid America Center and Henry Doorly Zoo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Council Bluffs, Ia 9th Avenue Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Days Inn
- Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave Iowa