The desk staff was unfriendly, wifi didn't connect, stale cigarette smoke smell when entering the hotel, breakfast was very limited, safe charges automatically added on ( check bill closely). The room was fairly clean but overall the hotel needs a more positive atmosphere where guest feel like their business is appreciated and wanted. The cost was also high for the quality received. We were very dissappointed in this particular Days Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jump into the excitement of your next vacation from our 100% non-smoking Days Inn Council Bluffs/9th Ave hotel near Harrah's Casino. Located east of Omaha off I-29, our pet-friendly hotel makes it simple to travel to casinos, entertainment, shopping, dining and other local attractions including TD Ameritrade Park, Centurylink Center, Mid America Center and Henry Doorly Zoo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Council Bluffs, Ia 9th Avenue Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Days Inn
- Days Inn Council BLUFFS/9TH Ave Iowa