We landed here because were forced to drive about 2 hours longer than we had planned due to flooding and detours around Sioux Falls and Omaha. They were being hit pretty hard by others like us and repairmen coming into town but handled it very well. The hotel was extremely nice with most the amenities you could want. It was a nice ending to a long day and we found a Popeye's nearby. The total was $122 for two queens and the breakfast was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the banks of the Missouri River and attached to the Ameristar Casino we are right in the heart of the Omaha\Council Bluffs Metro Area. We provide a complimentary 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. We offer a complimentary breakfast along with an on-site bar and 4 restaurants located in the attached casino. If you're in town for business or fun we have everything you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Council Bluffs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29 Iowa