If you are ok with Electricity and water only, this place offers a great overnight experience. However, the sites are narrow and not easy to position a large motorhome and get both slides out on the curb and street side of the coach. Meals and drinks in the Casino are expensive. The RV park is quite reasonable for a nights stay at $31 if you pay cash. The dump is a bit clunky but works. Registration is in a little buildiing on the property, but igmore that is near the Bass Pro Shop. it is a ¼ mile away...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure takes you to the Omaha and Council Bluffs area, staying at Harrah’s is your key to a fun, friendly time. Check in to our luxurious accommodations, including exquisite suites and deluxe rooms. Plus, you’re just step away from the action with slots, table games, fabulous dining, shopping and live entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrah's Council Bluffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s Council Bluffs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Harrahs Hotel Council Bluffs
- Harrah's Council Bluffs Iowa