“A++++++”

Pizza Counter
Ranked #31 of 146 Restaurants in Council Bluffs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Best Pizza I have ever had! Only compares to my mom's homemade pizza from my childhood! We had it delivered to our hotel. It was delivered in no time! We will definitely stop there on return trips to Council Bluffs!

1  Thank Jennifer F

Reviewed 20 April 2013

While the restaurant itself feels a little awkward with the waiting area (for pickup/ordering) and tables/restaurant right opposite the cashier, they do offer decent old-school pizza. Good prices. OK (not great) service. Smells like a proper pizza joint.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Had two pizzas and garlic bread delivered to our room they were great! Im not sure what type of cheese they use but wow... The whole family loved it, even my picky 8 year old.

1  Thank KurtMiranda
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This is yet another great pizza place i love to go to.... The pizza is always fresh and made to order... Their side salads are wonderful.... I can't wait to order from them again...

1  Thank john D
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I love this pizza place. Had a 16 inch is what their large is and its a great price compared to other places for price, great delivery to.....

1  Thank john D