“Food good, beer fair”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We ate here recently, and thought it pretty good. Food quality and service were excellent, but I'm just not a big fan of their beers. I did like the hefeweisen, and would call it my preferred one. I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Front Street Brewery

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We ate here during our first trip to Davenport. My blackened steak salad was amazingly good, preceded by a cup of the cheddar ale soup--all washed down with an Old Davenport Gold beer. Afterward I wished I could have eaten it all over again. If we ever come back to Davenport, this will be the first place we visit!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The Carolina pulled pork is excellent, moist, sauce isn't needed. The artichoke dip appetizer is great too.
This 20 plus years micro brewery also has delicious brews as well.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Front Street is a fun place to get a meal and a beer...or even just a beer. Haha. I love the cherry beer and the steak salad is great too. It can get a little crowded since it's a small building, but it's definitely worth a stop in!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Front Street Brewery is my favorite in the Quad Cities. The beer is outstanding. The food is even better. We go at least once a week.