“Beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Wonderful flowers and plants. Also rose garden.. Loved it. Good parking area. Very easy to walk with a cane.

1 Thank Janet W

Pacifica, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Wonderful way to spend some time in Davenport. The park is absolutely beautiful with well maintained flower beds, lovely trees, fountains, pathways, benches, and large grassy areas. Small gift shop with some interesting things that I bought for my granddaughter. There is a fee for the enclosed botanical conservatory, but the rest of the park is free.

1 Thank Karen B
Park City, Illinois
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

What I liked about it is the fountain and that they had and which is called Stone Fountain and I like some of the flowers and that they had too.

1 Thank Kevin A
Bettendorf
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

I love this place. The rose garden is beautiful when in bloom, I got married there a few years back. The pond is nice and the whole park makes for great pictures. My family also has a bench there in honor of my great grandmother. My great aunt DeEtta helped make that park what it is today.

Visited June 2013
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Garden oasis in Davenport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were here on a really hot day, so we probably did not spend as much time here as we would have if say, it was only 80 degrees. Beautifully planned and cared for botanical garden, pretty fish pond! Small gift shop,too!

Visited July 2013