1,085 results
All reviews cracker barrel room was clean waffles pool and hot tub a great stay nice place to stay coffee maker staff was friendly king bed stayed one night fresh fruit desk clerk road trip erin pet cereal interstate
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Okay, for $68 I should have known. The room smelled like old cigarette smoke merged with musty/moldy something...the carpet maybe? The wall unit AC struggled loudly to cool the room, when it clicked off the I-80 traffic noise was prominent. The breakfast was way below average, and a sanctioned trip into the "kitchen" to fill a water bottle made me wish I hadn't looked behind that door. The people are friendly, everyone in Iowa is friendly, but this Baymont needs some work. Management says that the whole place will be non-smoking after mid July. With that and new carpet and paint, it might be okay in the future.

Room Tip: ask to be on the side away from I-80
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank clover53
Reviewed 5 July 2018

The staff is very friendly and helpful, rooms are large, beds comfy. Great price for an extended stay. The only bad part was the hot tub was not in service for a few days during our visit, otherwise it was very nice and comfy.

Room Tip: King suite rooms are great!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Check the windows because ours was unlocked. Ok. First night stay and i couldnt sleep with my wife because the beds are not queen size they are a standard. We had to each sleep with one of our kids. We had an issue with our ac but the front desk got right on it and took care of it in less than 5 minutes. Nice and quiet rooms and very comfy beds.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The staff members I met were very friendly and interested in making sure I had a good stay. My room was very clean and surprisingly spacious. The bed was pretty comfortable. The only problem in the room was an iron that didn't work at all, and was really nasty on the bottom. Should have been replaced long ago. The building apart from my room could use some updating. The hallway carpeting had a number of large dark stains. The one and only luggage cart was huge, very heavy, and extremely difficult to steer. The only elevator was small and slow. Breakfast was good. All in all, I'd stay here again for an overnight stay, but would probably look elsewhere if staying multiple nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Reservation not found. Had to prove had one on Booking.com. Bed selection was changed and it wasn't mentioned during reservation. Room had beer bottle and M&M's behind nightstand. Beer bottles in fridge. Dust very high along baseboards all around entire room. Toilet squealed everytime it was flushed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lgt615976