“Clean & friendly”

Quality Inn and Suites Davenport
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The staff was very friendly and made excellent dinner suggestions. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The only downfall was fairly low water pressure in the shower. Overall I would definitely stay again when I am in Davenport.

• Stayed: April 2012
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn and Suites Davenport

Reviewed 10 April 2012

This place looks like it had the rooms redone everything seems new and up to date. The beds are nice flat screen TV with some Hi-def channels even. The couple running the hotel are very nice as well as the rest of the staff. They have breakfast and they will even cook you sausage or bacon and eggs on the spot! if you need a place for the night or a week like I did you can't go wrong here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor nice
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week while in town for business and the customer service far exceeded my expectation. The husband and wife team and that own and manage this franchise of the widely known Quality Inn & Suites hotels are a great match for the industry. The staff was extremely polite and responsive to my request and my room was always clean and smelled clean. Hotel has a Sauna, Indoor pool and small gym with great cardio machines. The free breakfast was always hot and plenty to eat. The rooms are newly remodeled with trendy finishings and a very comfortable bed. They could charge more for the rooms but they are very reasonably priced. I would stay there again if I find myself in Davenport IA again. Thanks Mike for the wonderful experience, made me feel like I was at home!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Mike and his staff were very attentive, I was treated like royalty from the time I first stepped through the door. The rooms were clean and quiet. I was impressed by the breakfast and cooked to order eggs. I would certainly stay here again. Glad to see some people still care about service. Thanks...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We had an enjoyable stay at this motel. It was very clean and comfortable. Mike and his staff were very friendly and helpful. The rates were good and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2012

What would you expect from a motel populated by a bunch of inter-collegiate women's bowling teams? Certainly not quite, hot showers, and a clean well stocked breakfast room.

Thanks to this motel, with its full size Christmas tree and crèche, we were encouraged on our way to Omaha for my wife's cancer therapy. They made our stay a good one, when we needed a good night's rest.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 22 January 2012

we had a event to get set up for so were able to get an early check in...The girl at the desk did warm us ahead of our taking the room that a large goup of teenagers would be staying there and would promamly occupy the pool area most of the evening...as we were at our event until after midnight they were of no problem but was nice of her to let us know.
The room itself was very nive good confy bedding....only problem was the shower drained slow ...the manager said he'd put in a workorder on it.
Breakfast was hetic with all the teens & their chaprones there but we got a table & had ceral yogurt & waffles that were pretty tasty..it was a basic breakfast but it seemed to make everyone happy...al in all a better than average experience

Room Tip: go on thr 3rd floor to be away from pool noise if that's a worry
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business