“Great place to stop on cross-country road trip”

Quality Inn and Suites Davenport
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We really liked this hotel in Davenport, Iowa. It's just off Hwy 80, on a side service road off 61 - take a left at the Shell station. The room was large, with a king bed, nice decor, and spotlessly clean. All the amenities - TV, strong wi-fi, microwave, fridge, iron/ironing board, coffeemaker, nice toiletries, and lots of outlets for recharging electronics. There's an elevator and ice machine available. You'll find a large parking lot and a Shell station across the street. It's in a bit of an industrial area with large trucking businesses around it, but it was very quiet at night. Staff was really nice and the guy in the morning was extra attentive to the breakfast area, making sure everything was available. Breakfast was good with scrambled eggs (sausage and cheese mixed in), sausage links, hard boiled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, pastries, muffins, yogurt, juice and coffee. And I like that breakfast starts at 6 am so we could get an early start on the drive home. And when we checked out, we even got a bottle of water to take with us.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank snapngo

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We chose to stop in davenport, IA as the midway point driving between Denver and Philadelphia. Most impressed with the staff. Breakfast comes with the room but we wanted to resume our trip at 4AM. The staff went above and beyond preparing a hot breakfast for us that even adhered to our dietary preferences at 3AM!! Rooms were clean, motel was close to I-80 and even located next to a good restaurant. Will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This hotel has a really friendly staff that provided fast, courteous service at check in and check out. The room was clean, though a little small (all quality inns seem to have rooms that are on the small size). The pool area looked nice, and there was also an area with Billiard tables. Breakfast was great. There were many choices, more than at an average hotel breakfast, and things were kept well-stocked. There was a large grassy area behind the parking lot to walk the dog.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I only stayed one night (with my dog) and I wish I could have stayed more! The staff is so nice, they really care about your stay and say hi whenever you walk by. They loved my dog and spent a lot of time petting her which is always nice.

Breakfast was surprisingly great for the price of the hotel. They had hot and cold food, including a waffle maker, sausage, potatoes, fresh fruit, and 4 crock pots with eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc. All very tasty.

The room itself was perfect. It was super clean and modern. The bathroom had a nice shower. I had a room w/ two double beds and it was definitely spacious!

Overall I'm very satisfied. Great find in the area.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We keep going back to the Quality Inn and Suites in Davenport IA because we always get treated the best. They always keep the rooms very neat and clean. And best of all the employees of the hotel are very helpful and friendly. They make you feel at home and are willing to go out of their way to make your stay wonderful.

Thank you for another wonderful Stay!
Carol, Paul, Cole and Cody

Reviewed 9 August 2014

A huge thank-you to Mike the manager for your help with our reservation after developing car issues-we truly appreciate it! We have been Choice Privilege members for quite awhile and appreciate their great customer service, but Mike exceeded our expectations! Travis at the front desk was great too! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have nothing but glowing things to say about this hotel, its employees and its management. As a jazz musician in town for the annual Bix Beiderbecke festival, I was met at the front desk with a smile and a complimentary cold bottle of water, just what I needed after the flight! Mike, Barry and crew were nothing short of exceptional from that point on. I walked into my air conditioned room and instantly took a nap on my beautiful queen sized bed. The complimentary breakfast is AWESOME! Biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage... the works. The staff always wore a smile and were very eager to please. It's little things like a smile that make a huge difference! The real unbelievable customer service came on our second night of stay, Mike and the rest of the staff gave all the musicians in the festival (and fans!) a complimentary outdoor barbecue, which he cooked himself! He's done so both years I've performed at the festival. I've never experienced this level of customer service before in my life and I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Mike and I hope to see you next year!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business