Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport
US$69
US$122
US$119
US$82
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$71
US$67
Residence Inn Davenport(Davenport)
US$123
All reviewstruck stopinterstate exitsink vanitywaffleschoice hotelsnice clean hotelwould stay againstaff was friendlygreat place to stayclose to the hotelexcellent breakfastroad noisejacuzzi roomdesk clerkhot breakfastvisiting familyeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were experiencing extremely poor conditions on I-80 (four semi trucks went off the road due to ice and wind) so we were forced off the road to this hotel. I was worried due to the fact that there is a "gentleman's club" right next to the hotel , but that ended up not being an issue. Everything inside the hotel was clean and safe. We did have a problem with the heater. It might have been 100 degrees when we first entered. After I called, I was told to use the thermostat on the window heater…not the one on the wall. Heat was good for the rest of the night. The breakfast begs for more excitement. The coffee was old, the food was yucky, the eggs looked nasty and the muffins were grim.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Melissa C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear VacationGirl222,
We want to extend our apologies to you for the issue you had with the heater in your room. I am glad that we got it resolved and you didn't have anymore trouble with it. I will make sure that housekeeping is aware of where we should be setting the temperature of the rooms, so we do not run into that issue in the future. I am glad that we could get you a safe place to stay to avoid the bad weather conditions.
Thank you for the feedback on the breakfast, I can look into some different options to ensure we are meeting the needs of all our guests.
We hope to see you again next time you are in the Davenport area.
Melissa Carr
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 21 December 2013

All in all our short stay was good. We arrived around 2:30 am, very tired. When we got to our room it was freezing. I thought the air was on. Took a little bit to figure out the heating system. Also the toilet ran all night. Closed the door-too tired to call. The rooms where clean, breakfast was good

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We were looking for a hotel near our event site and this was recommended through their website. It was closer than it appeared on Google map which took us the "back way." Rodneshia, at the front desk, was very helpful with current and additional reservations. Rooms really clean, quiet and comfortable. Outstanding breakfast! Loved the 2 different flavors of waffles.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank petefamx5
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stopped at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Davenport, IA in July. The rates were very reasonable and included a free breakfast.

The rooms were clean and comfortable for a short stay, we stayed only one night. The room was standard motel but we weren't expecting more. The breakfast in the morning included eggs sausage and waffles.

It was an excellent place for a stop over on our trip. I'd recommend this place for travelers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed only one night, 10/1/2013 while passing through Iowa. It was a very comfortable, warm, clean hotel. Beds were great and the rooms are a good size with a double sink bathroom. I am extremely picky about hotel rooms and this one got my approval I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple