“Just what we needed!”

Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our 3 month anniversary. We had been on the for those 3 months from Florida to the west coast and driving back to Ontario Candada. We had stayed in many bidget motels and campgrounds also, so had experienced a variety of places /conditions and weather. We were following Old Rte 66 most of the way east and were in a heat wave (yes in April) so we wanted a refresher with a swimming pool. This Holte provided what we needed. The pool and hot tub were extreemly cleen and just the right temperature. The room again was very clean with nothing missing in the room. The breakfast was PERFECT! The hotel staff were nice/ effecient/friendly> And the hotel was within walking distance to Red Lobstr. It was a perfect stay I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank snowbird41

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We checked in at the end of a very long day of traveling, and were pleasantly surprised to find such a clean, well-maintained motel. The pool and hot tub were refreshing, the room was spacious and clean, and the staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again if we're passing through the Quad City area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Days Inn was a nice place to stay. Julia was great help at the front desk. She took time to give us directions when we needed them, even going online and printing out some for us.

The easy chair in the room was not very comfortable, it needed more padding.

The cleaning lady did a great job, sorry I didn't get her name.

We didn't really like the dogs because they barked as they went down the hall and if you were in the hall they wanted to bother you.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Stayed for one night while on business in the QC in December 2011. Hotel was conveniently located and easy to find.

Yes, my room was clean, but the decor is dated, the towels and bed linens substandard, and the furnishings not very comfortable. The night I was there, the hotel was not very full yet when I asked for a different room, I was told nothing else was available.

The wireless internet was slow and my television was not able to get a clear picture. I had a room overlooking the parking lot and the noise was steady. Rooms on the other side of the hotel face the street, so noise is predominant at the Days Inn Davenport.

In the morning, the breakfast selection was not very special, especially for those of us who do not eat doughnuts or pastries for breakfast. The nutritional selections were limited at best.

Not a horrible hotel, but nothing special, either. Next time I stay in the QC, it will be elsewhere.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the parking lot will be slightly quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank GoldenBear_Husker
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My boyfriend and I have been staying at this location for at least the past 6 weekends straight. The rooms are always clean especially the powder rooms. Kusum one of the owners is the best shes always pleasant and willing to work our financial situation which is great and we can also bring out dog Molly. I love that :).

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Catherineblieu90
Reviewed 12 January 2012

This is always my first choice when traveling in the area. The rooms are basic, but comfortable along with a microwave, refrigerator, and dryer plus a continental breakfast and plenty of coffee. The parking lot is well lit and the hotel seem very safe. The staff is top-notch as once I left a coat behind and they sent it right away. Another hotel where I left something charged me for shipping and handling! Needless to say, I don't stay there anymore. The location, rates, staff, and clean rooms make for a winning combination.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Daarryl N
Reviewed 4 January 2012

This hotel helped me out in a bind. I needed a decent hotel at a great rate to stay one weekend a month on a semi-continuous basis. The manager did everything necessary to meet my date and price needs. The hotel was quiet though near I-74, and kept clean. The staff was friendly, and no matter what time of day or night, the front desk person was willing to oblige any request or help with any problem/situation that arose. The only issue I had was with the internet, it worked intermediately within the room at times. Some rooms had better connection than others. The staff did attempt to assist this issue when it came up and sometimes successful but it is not an area general staff has control over at all times.
Overall it may not be anything overly extravagant, but you are not paying overly extravagant rates either. However for what you do pay, it is very good and the staff really puts this hotel over the top of most hotels in its class.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo