“Since I have a son and his family in this area, I Make a...”

Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Davenport
“Since I have a son and his family in this area, I Make a...”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Since I have a son and his family in this area, I Make a trip back here often. I have stayed here 4 or 5 times and have never had any complaints. The area is always clean, including the pool and spa. The managers and help are always friendly and courteous. The only thing I might suggest is for a little more variety in the breakfast they have.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had looked at reviews for Davenport hotels before I made my trip to the Quad Cities so I would know what to expect. I had chosen three different hotels in the area to check out. This hotel had a great price and an outstanding rating, which is something I am always looking for. We checked in on Saturday evening. The check-in process was very quick and easy. The desk attendant was friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was being used for a birthday/swimming party and the guests were a bit loud and boisterous, but what do expect from a child's birthday party? Bedtime for the party-goers must have been 9 p.m., because the yelling in the hallways and rooms stopped at that time. The breakfast was more than adequate for us. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed having a microwave and mini-fridge for our late-night delivery from Pizza Ranch. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the Quad Cities.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Davenport
Ramada Bettendorf
Ramada Bettendorf
#6 of 7 in Bettendorf

Been to Days Inn & Suites Davenport East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Davenport East

Property: Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
Address: 3202 E Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52807-2510
Region: United States > Iowa > Davenport
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Davenport
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Davenport East 1.5*
Chairman Award for Quality. We are conveniently located in business district. Malls and restaurants are nearby. Easy Access off I-80/I-74. Indoor Heated Pool and Spa. Free DayBreak Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Davenport East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Davenport Days Inn