US$110
Hampton.com
US$105
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
US$75
US$72
Baymont by Wyndham Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$113
Residence Inn Davenport(Davenport)
US$150
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$86
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$239
US$224
All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterhard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravywould recommend this hotel to anyonewafflesthe quad citieslobby areastaff was very friendlywould stay here againnice stayfree breakfasthot breakfasteasy accessdesk clerktroypet
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 8 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I don't usually post negative reviews, but sometimes I am absolutely compelled to. Holy cow! The lobby looks pretty good, clean, & a little more up to date. Go behind those walls and the story is dramatically different. I walked into the room and thought... ok, it's only one night. I can do this. Until I went into the bathroom and noticed many (I stress many) long pubic hairs on the floor. WTF! Then I discovered a towel in the toilet bowl. I then try to call the front desk, but the phone does not work. Are you kidding me?!? We are out of this room. BTW, the front desk clerk was very supportive and immediately took care of the situation. thank you.

Next we go to our new room. This was a process in and of itself, as we are traveling with our new puppy, who has had enough to deal with the last two days. We open the door and I start trying to turn on lights, but they don't work...and the clock is flashing the wrong time. I check the phone; it barely works. We bought food at Schnucks, so I checked the microwave & fridge. They work. The bathroom on the surface appears to be slightly more clean than the first one. I look at my fiancée, and we say... ok, it is only one night. I'm not putting puppy through a room change or hotel change at this point.

We have stayed at several La Quintas across the country because of our dogs. We had some very good experiences at the beginning of the summer. They clearly have quality control problems. The one we stayed at last night was just a touch better than this one.

We'll never stay here again, ever. God as my witness, I'd rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank cparker1771
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in Sept. the hotel is old but very clean. The front desk staff is wonderful
the rooms clean, breakfast is good. The location is very good plenty of places to eat near
by. Also there is a good place to walk the dog. This is one of few older LaQuinta's that is
worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Aurora, Colorado, USA
Reviewed 1 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Nice & clean motel. Loved the fact I could close the curtains for privacy & darkness with no difficulty. The Queen room is more than adequate & very nicely decorated. We were able to get one of the many ground floor rooms--how nice for my Sweet Hubby who has lung disease. We are looking forward to the breakfast provided here so we don't have to get into the car & get out again. Plenty of shopping & places to eat nearby. We are driving the "river road"--what a wonderful way to end a beautiful day.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple