US$110
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$110
Hotels.com
US$75
US$72
Baymont by Wyndham Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Residence Inn Davenport(Davenport)
US$150
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$113
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$86
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$239
US$224
All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterhard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravywould recommend this hotel to anyonewafflesthe quad citieslobby areastaff was very friendlywould stay here againnice stayfree breakfasthot breakfasteasy accessdesk clerktroypet
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The La Quinta is a fairly typical motel on two storeys with internal corridors. Rooms are a reasonable size, if a little dimly lit. There's a small fitness room with two cycling machines and a couple of other machines, but the best part is a slightly larger than average indoor pool. This is one of the few motel pools that I have been to in recent years that I felt justify the name, and it was clean and well-maintained - my only criticism is that there were no lockers or places to change by the pool itself, so you had to go back to your room in wet swimming gear.

The hotel was clean; it provided cookies in the evening and a good breakfast with waffles, biscuits/gravy and cold hard boiled eggs as well as the usual cereal and baked goods. The only problem I had was getting into my room, with an electronic card reader system that never seemed to work first time!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate if you want a quiet one.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 8 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I don't usually post negative reviews, but sometimes I am absolutely compelled to. Holy cow! The lobby looks pretty good, clean, & a little more up to date. Go behind those walls and the story is dramatically different. I walked into the room and thought... ok, it's only one night. I can do this. Until I went into the bathroom and noticed many (I stress many) long pubic hairs on the floor. WTF! Then I discovered a towel in the toilet bowl. I then try to call the front desk, but the phone does not work. Are you kidding me?!? We are out of this room. BTW, the front desk clerk was very supportive and immediately took care of the situation. thank you.

Next we go to our new room. This was a process in and of itself, as we are traveling with our new puppy, who has had enough to deal with the last two days. We open the door and I start trying to turn on lights, but they don't work...and the clock is flashing the wrong time. I check the phone; it barely works. We bought food at Schnucks, so I checked the microwave & fridge. They work. The bathroom on the surface appears to be slightly more clean than the first one. I look at my fiancée, and we say... ok, it is only one night. I'm not putting puppy through a room change or hotel change at this point.

We have stayed at several La Quintas across the country because of our dogs. We had some very good experiences at the beginning of the summer. They clearly have quality control problems. The one we stayed at last night was just a touch better than this one.

We'll never stay here again, ever. God as my witness, I'd rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank cparker1771
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in Sept. the hotel is old but very clean. The front desk staff is wonderful
the rooms clean, breakfast is good. The location is very good plenty of places to eat near
by. Also there is a good place to walk the dog. This is one of few older LaQuinta's that is
worth the money.