“Usually been fine.”

Applebee's
Ranked #134 of 308 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 February 2013

We have been here 3 times with the 1st 2 being during the lunch hour. We didn't have any complaints whatsoever on our lunch encounters. The 3rd time was on a Friday during the supper hour. Although the waiters were very helpful, attentive, and professional my husbands steak was kind of smaller than what he anticipated on getting and his baked potato wasn't cooked all the way. They went to have another one baked and it also was not done all the way. Those were the only negative things we had encountered.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I always give credit to a chef that can cook my steak well done and still have it juicy and tender. This trip to Applebee's was fantastic. The staff was very friendly and my meal was wonderful. I understand that chains may not all be good but if you get the chance to visit this Applebee's in Davenport, Ia on Kimberly Rd be sure to stop.

1  Thank Joyce O
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Their Neighborhood Bar and Grill slogan is right on! From the manager to the cook, they're friendly and ready to please. Food is consistently good

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I usually tend to avoid chain-style restaurants because they just seem so "blah" and uninspired, but Applebee's is my one exception.

While many can tell you about the food--I want to tell you that the customer service is where this restaurant really shines. They DO NOT get every part of every order right--but when there are small (or large) errors, they fix them better than they started out. No matter how many times my husband asks for extra napkins (which is often) they arrive before he remembers he asked for them. And, in general, eating here makes me feel like someone actually might be preparing my food with care & skill.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great Service! Excellent Food! 1/2 off on appetizers after 9 p.m.