“Good service, but again...” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #139 of 294 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good service, but again...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2008

Good service, but again, it's Applebees. The food is blah.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Iowa
“Ignored!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2008

2 of us Sunday evening -- asked for non-smoking -- seated right away and we ordered our drinks. Server came back, took our order, a different server brought our 2 Pepsis, yet another brought DH's salad. *our* server brought out the steak and chicken and asked that DH cut into the steak while she watched. I guess she knew then that she wasn't planning to stop by for the rest of our meal ... and indeed she did not. At a table on the other side of a glass/open partition, a man was smoking and blowing the smoke directly through the open portion -- hardly non-smoking after all. I finally had to ask a manager for the check, after still a different server cleared our empty plates away.

I won't be back to this Applebee's.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this Applebee's alot... quick seating, nice staff, and I really like the dessert shooters.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2008