“Great wine great food great service and no corkage fee should you want to bring your own wine”
Review of Django Restaurant

Django Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Django Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 574 Restaurants in Des Moines
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Walnut & Mulberry
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

A wonderful Sunday brunch is available with some classic French style omelets and French crepes.... I love the ones pecans inside and a wonderful homemade syrup... I've been here many times in the evening enjoy their cheese inmate flights as appetizers. Have a wonderful skirt steak but my favorite is are sea scallops and asparagus.... With a side of thin sliced French style potatoes... I'm a wine person but they also have six to eight wonderful craft beers on tap...

Kansas
“A Taste of Paris in Des Moines”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've visited Django about a dozen times over the past seven years, and i have always been impressed with its great food. Django is one of more upscale restaurants in Des Moines. It features French food, with oysters on the half shell and a full bar. Django's menu parallel's Julia Child's "The Art of French Cooking". Every entree I have ordered has bee delicious. This place, while on the pricier side, is highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great Bar, Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

First time to Django and we would definitely return. The food and service were outstanding, and they have a great bar area. I'm sorry we did not get any photos to share of this very nice restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Sioux City, Iowa
“Must try when in Des Moines”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended from a colleague and I was very pleased . Went to dinner with 4 of us. We started out trying the Summer Sangria- not too sweet or too tart but very refreshing. Next we had the cheese and charcuterie tray...WOW!!! Wonderful variety and plenty for the 4 of us. I had the roasted beet salad (yummy !!) and the mushroom crepes which were decadent ! The wine list wasn't too extensive but definitely enough different choices to suit everyone's pallet. Our server Lou was very helpful and attentive . Great atmosphere and an easy walk from our downtown hotel.

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent French Bistro”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I spent the night at the Hotel Fort des Moines in which the restaurant resides and had both lunch and dinner at Django. For dinner I had the Croque Monsieur (French Ham and Cheese Sandwich) with fries and the small portion Django Salad. The sandwich was very good, but the thin crisp fries and the salad were both outstanding and everything very reasonably priced for dinner -- well under $20.00 total.

For lunch the next day I had the French Quarter sandwich (fresh grilled tuna) with a side salad. Both were delicious and a good value for $12.99.

Visited May 2014