Overall this is a ok hotel. Not great, not wonderful, but fine as a stopping over place for the night. The rate is certainly reasonable, but you do get what you pay for.
The staff was friendly and the room was basically clean, but there was a fair amount of mold on the tub/shower grout walls. Breakfast was less than the usual "hot standard" - an amusing bit was the sign that said "please don't put hard boiled eggs in the microwave" - except there were no eggs available! Don't plan on getting full at this breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled rooms. Convenient location off the Interstate I 35 & I 80. Close to many attractions and businesses. Many restaurants within walking distance. Meeting facility available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartland Hotel Des Moines
- Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines Iowa