Nice motel, fairly new, staff seemed friendly, free breakfast was ok (waffle maker, biscuits gravy, rolls, bananas, yogurt, coffee, oatmeal, juice). Room was $89 plus tax. And other than the following was a nice room with microwave and fridge. I got there late the first night and had to get to work early the next morning and didn't notice the dirty carpet (visible loose hair that collected on my socks, dust and accumulation around the edges) until the second evening. As I was leaving that second morning I told the desk clerk that the carpet in my room was dirty and to please make sure that my room got vacuumed. Didn't happen. I checked out the next morning and when they asked if everything was ok I said "no, I asked to have my room vacuumed and the carpet was still dirty". The clerk said he was sorry - OH WELL.....
Unfortunately I see more and more service at this level these days, it just seems like lots of folks in service positions either don't care about their work or corporate doesn't provide much positive incentive to be proactive and responsive - VERY disappointing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled rooms. Convenient location off the Interstate I 35 & I 80. Close to many attractions and businesses. Many restaurants within walking distance. Meeting facility available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartland Hotel Des Moines
- Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines Iowa