“pleasant stay”

Ranked #23 of 48 Hotels in Des Moines
Jerome
“pleasant stay”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Hotel staff picked me up very shortly after my call concerning shuttle service from airport. Was quickly and in a friendly manner checked in. Was asked , when seen in lobby, how I was enjoying my stay and could the staff do anything to make the stay more pleasant. Room was clean, attractive, and comfortable. I recommended this hotel to others during my stay and would do so again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

desmoinesairport_ia, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Des Moines Airport, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff was helpful during your stay with us. Thanks for all the kind words about your stay with us. Can't wait to see you on your next trip to the area. Have a wonderful day.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Iowa
Reviewed 13 January 2014

After issues with the TV the first night, ended up staying in the area a second night that I hadn't planned on. Friendly staff is why I gave I gave them a second chance,plus the fact that they had given me a coupon for some off another stay. This is a 3 star motel made better by their staff that truly makes you feel like they do care.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking time to review the hotel and I would like to say thank you for giving us a second change to make your stay better. We strive to help our guest out with having a friendly staff when something comes up. Thank you for thr very kind words about the staff and I am proud of the staff. Thanks again for the second change and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area. Have a great day.
Mt. P
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Good service and wonderful room at afordable price. Left car there while gone and picked up on our return flight. Car stayed right in front of the office for security and snow cleaned away all around the car on return from a five day trip to California and back.

Room Tip: Would stay there again.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
desmoinesairport_ia, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Des Moines Airport, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Thanks for the wonderful review you posted about the hotel. Glad to hear you like our park and fly and you enjoyed your trip. Thanks again and hope to see you next time you are in the Des Moines area. Have a great day and happy holidays.
Iowa
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Mary, the lady at the desk and the shuttle driver went above and beyond to be cordial, I will be recommending you hotel to my friends who use the DSM airport and I look forward to staying at Americinn.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thanks Judy so much for your kind words for the front desk and your stay with us. Thanks for posting all the kind words we look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day.
Gloucester
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Being retired we travel around... This hotel had fridge, microwave that you always don't get with other hotels. We were very impress with the size of our room and the bed was very comfortable. We will stop and stay here again in des moines. Thanks. Very close to the airport...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Glad to hear you enjoyed your room and everything in there. We like to hear was makes the guest happy during their stay. Thanks so much for taking time to review the hotel. Hope to see you on your next trip to Des Moines area. Safe travels to you
Clear Lake, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed here 2 nights---once before I flew out for a week and again on my return. Nice bed, room furnished well. The staff were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. By staying one night before I left on my trip, I was able to leave my car in the parking lot for the week at no additional charge. They took me to the airport and picked me up again upon my return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Happy to hear that you liked our park and fly that is offered to our guest which allows the guests to park here and we shuttle the guests to the airport. Thanks for taking the time to share the kind words about the hotel and the staff. Hope to see you again for any future trips you woulld be taking needing a park and fly. Have a great day.
Monona
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I got in late and left early the next morning for a meeting, so my stay was short. When traveling for business, I just want a comfortable bed, clean room and bathroom, and friendly staff. I received all those here. I didn't have much time to check my email or meeting materials, so it was nice not to have any problems with their WiFi, and their continental breakfast was more than anticipated - so that got my day started on the right foot.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Glad to hear you were able to start your day off on the right foot. Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to review our hotel.