Motel 6 Des Moines North
US$94
US$84
EconoLodge
Days Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport(Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$171
US$165
Super 8 Clive/W Des Moines(Des Moines)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Hotels.com
Cozy Rest Motel(Des Moines)
US$71
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Istay 300+ nights in hotels. This is a remodeled Motel 6, so everything was fresh and clean. The lady at the front desk checked me in quickly and was cheerful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Might possibly been the worst place I have ever stayed at in my life. This is truly an example of a very run down old dirty motel. Disgusting. On a possitive note, the staff was nice and friendly and accomodating.

Room Tip: find a different motel to stay in
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stay was a week long. Work on the road. Rate was reasonable, although less at the Days Inn and they give you a free breakfast. Had minor vandalism on to my car. ( Video is obvious and I never complained.) Clean room, free wifi, outside pool and seem to be nice people. Much better than the value place. ( Stayed there last time.)

Room Tip: would probably stay again, not everyone would. Good for us that work here a lot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I am a seasoned Motel 6 Traveler so I know the drill. Nothin fancy as Tom bodett would say. But this is a franchise location, you pay your money and you get to use the name. This was a redesigned hotel, room looked great. Until i woke up and found about 15 or so bugs feasting on me- some so fat with my blood they couldn't move. I squashed a bunch of them just to keep them there till the management showed up. 3 days later I am in misery with welts all over my body, feet- back, wrists, chest and Forehead (nice). the manager blamed the transients, weekly renters etc.This sounds harsh but If you are going to take in Section 8 and homeless do not rent those rooms to overnight guests. Simple fact I paid full price for this room and will take 2-3 weeks to heal from these welts-provided none get infected

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Simon T
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This hotel has just been remodeled so the room was bright and cheery. The bed was comfy and the gal who checked me in was quite personable. You get some road noise from I-80 but that's expected for the location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013