You will not lack for space at the Suites. My room was as big as Montana, with clean, dated furniture. The staff were vaguely disinterested for the most part. The breakfast was a high point, with a chef who made custom omelettes for us at no extra charge. The experience was OK but not compelling. There is no restaurant outside breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These are no ordinary accommodations The largest in Des Moines and among the most welcoming anywhere, many Des Lux rooms and suites indulge with fireplaces and whirlpools. From our King Executive Rooms to the lavishly appointed Presidential Suite you will enjoy an array of signature amenities and the satisfaction of knowing that you could not possibly have chosen a more comfortable retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Des Lux Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Of 800 Locust Hotel Des Moines
- Hotel Of 800 Locust
- Des Lux Hotel Des Moines, Iowa