“Great food!!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ate lunch with a group of friends for my birthday, food was awesome, good quality, service was good, the strawberry shortcake was "to die for" overall wonderful dining experience!!!!!

Pleasant Hill
“My Fav”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love to eat at Latin King. Chicken Spedini is my fav. Love their salad and bread too.
Lunch and Dinner are both excellent.
The service is great too.
Well worth the wait if there is a line.
The only thing that I would say as a negative is that sometimes it is hard to hear each other, at your table in the big dining room.
Out of town guests always rave about the food.

“Yummy”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I don't remember what I had but it was the house famous chicken meal. It was presented in a roll. Tastey was not the word to use, it was excellent and it was mouth watering. There service from the minute I walked in the door, to being seated, to and during the meal was great. No matter how busy they are, you aren't rushed out the door. It talk enjoy and relax. I recommend everyone to go there and you will not be sorry you did go there...

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Scuba132
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Latin King has great food and very nice wait staff. I give it a thumbs up :) Sometimes the wait is a little long but it's worth it....

• Visited October 2013
“Meh”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Really not impressed. This is the second time I've been here. Cameoverall for the fried mozzarella appetizer , which was good. The salad was a joke. They do not take reservations for tables less than 6, so our wait was 1hr 15min. Beer selection is weak. They have craft beer, but they are average at best. the long wait and bland main dish is not worth the price. I think they are riding on their past reputation a bit too much.

There is much better in des moines. Really just not worth it. Just overall an average meal, but with the expectation of excellence, I was disappointed.