“You can find better at the same price. BYO chair.”
Review of House of Hunan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
House of Hunan
Ranked #385 of 574 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: Chinese
Omaha, Nebraska
“You can find better at the same price. BYO chair.”
Reviewed 12 April 2011

I use price point a lot in dining out. This was not an expensive restaurant, but I still don't think the food made it to its price point. The spring roll was over cooked, mushy, and lacked flavor. The one bright spot was the crab rangoon which was good. I had twice cooked pork, the green pepper seemed fresh. I had to think about what I had because it was unmemorable. My dining companions agreed on our food quality. The seating was so uncomfortable at our table that the waitress changed one out at our request. The service was average. One order came out wrong and was not cheerfully corrected (or offered to be corrected). After departing 2 of our group said the order was right against 2 saying it was wrong, therefore you be the judge, (and the waitress got the deciding vote).

• Visited April 2011