“Great Takeout Option”

Nut POB Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 579 Restaurants in Des Moines
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My family was getting some fast food fried chicken and since I'm not a fan of fast food or fried chicken, I needed a fast takeout option as an alternative. I called Nut Pob because I had heard good things and everything I heard was acccurate. The Chicken Pad Thai I ordered was ready quickly and made at the medium-spicy level I requested. I completely forgot to order it without peanuts, my preference but not an allergy situation, and was pleasantly surprised to learn that they package the peanuts in a separate dish in the takeout container with the Pad Thai. Everything was wonderful and I'll happily return.

1  Thank Diamond_Debutante
There are newer reviews for Nut POB Restaurant

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I went there with my kids and relatives. The waitress sucks. They never ask us how is the food or fill our glass of water. The food is great, but those waitress need to go take some customer service classes.

1  Thank leigh l
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Wife & I visited for dinner. We had the Chicken Sticks and egg rolls for appetizers. I had the chicken pad thai without nuts and wife ate shrimp curry to take home, and T14 some seafood item to eat. All was well prepared, tasty and the service was fairly quick considering the place seats about 50 and there were 10-15 others with 2 waitresses. They prepare the food with MSG, but you can ask them to prepare without it. Definitely recommend if your in the mood for some quality asian food! Thanks for reading.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Not an easy place to find tucked away in a strip mall on Indianola Rd. off E 14th but worth looking for. My wife and I have made two visits here and plan to make it a regular stop. Standard Asian decor inside, very clean and with friendly attentive staff. Fairlly large menu with lunch specials available. Food is exceptional from traditional appetizers like Crab Rangoon to a variety of Lao and Thai entrees. Spicy dishes are available in mild, medium and hot. Hot is not for the novice.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

My wife and I stopped her to eat after an I-Cubs game. The inside was amazing. It was decorated in an amazing way. The place was very clean and the staff were attentive and friendly. The menu was fairly large and the food was downright awesome. We will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Zambrewzers