This review is long overdue. My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. We came to Des Moines to see a concert and celebrate our anniversary. Upon check in we were informed that the hotel upgraded our room to the presidential suite, as a anniversary gift from the hotel. What a very nice and unexpected surprise!! We have been to Des Moines before and have always liked the city and people and this just solidified our feelings. The only small complaint would be that the room walls are very thin and both mornings around 6:30 we were woken by our neighbor talking on the phone. This was a small price to pay for feeling like a queen and king. Thank you to the staff at the Marriott for this wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxury Des Moines hotel ideally located in the downtown business district just four miles from the airport and connected to the Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Arena by skywalk, making it one of the most convenient downtown Des Moines hotels. Dine at the delectable on-site Rock River Grill and Tavern, or discover the innovative City Center Lounge for casual downtown libations. Guests can relax in our sparkling pool or coffee shop and stay connected with our business center and free wi-fi in public areas. Highlighted by 25,000 square feet of space, this Des Moines, IA hotel is ideal for conferences, weddings, retreats and events of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Des Moines Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel Des Moines
- Marriott Des Moines
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Iowa