Enjoyed our stay in the Marriott Des Moines Downtown. Once again, right on the AVA Capital Walk trail for our Volksmarching friends! Valet parking was about $20 bucks but worth it as the hotel is smack downtown. Great room, good staff, breakfast in Concierge Lounge was a little hard to find from the Lobby - escalators go to 2d floor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a luxury Des Moines hotel ideally located in the downtown business district just four miles from the airport and connected to the Iowa Events Center and Wells Fargo Arena by skywalk, making it one of the most convenient downtown Des Moines hotels. Dine at the delectable on-site Rock River Grill and Tavern, or discover the innovative City Center Lounge for casual downtown libations. Guests can relax in our sparkling pool or coffee shop and stay connected with our business center and free wi-fi in public areas. Highlighted by 25,000 square feet of space, this Des Moines, IA hotel is ideal for conferences, weddings, retreats and events of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Des Moines Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Hotel Des Moines
- Marriott Des Moines
- Des Moines Marriott Downtown Iowa