“Awesome Hotel”

Hampton Inn Des Moines-Airport
Ranked #15 of 48 Hotels in Des Moines
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great hotel. Clean, nice rooms. friendly staff. Convenient to airport! enjoyed my stay! Hampton Inn is always a great hotel to stay in. It's always my first choice in hotels when possible! Thanks Hampton!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nathan B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Des Moines-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thanks for telling us about your stay with us. I am happy to hear that we are your number one choice in Des Moines! I feel we have a great team here at our Hampton, and we are happy to help in any way possible! See you next time when travels bring you to Des Moines! Thanks, again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Des Moines-Airport

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Basically the standard Hampton, good location, rooms quiet (this is one of the older hotels made with concrete vs. the newer ones with wood) and you don't hear someone walking around above you, fitness center has a variety of cardio and a weight rack. Even being at the end of the airport runway, it is not really noticeable. I noticed maybe twice in 3 nights while there. Street traffic is not noticeable. I only had a small issue, water was warm, not hot two of the three mornings when I showered later rather than earlier (hot at 6:30, warm at 7:30).

Room Tip: Stairs are a bit weird. I like to do stairs vs. the elevator. However, the stairs take you outside...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I apologize that you weren't able to take a top-notch shower during you time here. I have forwarded your comments onto my maintenance supervisor. That said, I am happy that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet room and a vast variety in our fitness center! We hope you will give us another try when travels bring you to Des Moines!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Only positive feedback can be given for this hotel. I returned from long days of meetings to friendly staff, clean & quiet room and most important to me...a comfortable bed to get a good nights rest without putting my back out. Very pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I understand, how after a long day, a clean comfortable bed, and a quiet place to relax is at the top of one's list, and I'm glad that we were able to provide that! We hope to see you again when travels bring you to Des Moines!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I had intended to stay with family, but since i cannot do stairs, i decided at the last minute to stay at the Hampton. My late husband and I have stayed here many times. We have never been disappointed. The beds are top of the list for comfort and cleanliness. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. I am glad we were able to accommodate you this time and in the past. I hope your next stay with us is as great as it's been before! See you next time! Thanks, again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We often stay at Hampton Inns when traveling and are usually not disappointed during our stay. This was true again at the Hampton Inn, Des Moines Airport. The room was ready and the air conditioning was on when we arrived. Everything was very clean. I especially liked that both the sheets and the duvets are cleaned after every stay. No icky feeling about whether a bedspread or blanket is dirty. The room was very nice, as was the staff. Since I am allergic to pet dander, I like the no pet policy. The breakfast was great as is the coffee. We will certainly recommend this hotel to friends and will stay again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Nathan B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Des Moines-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I am joyed that your stay went well! One of the best feelings when walking into a room is the rush of the air conditioning you get. During these humid days, it's a blessing! We hope to see you again when travels bring you to Des Moines!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great location. Another great Hampton Inn. As usual a wonderful bed. Clean hotel. Breakfast was better than most of these type of breakfasts. Right by an airport but no noise. Nearby park is a joy to use.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am glad we were able to provide excellent accommodations upon your arrival! We do our best to make sure all of our guests are comfortable. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I found the Staff very informative and helpful. My Room was well kept and clean. The bed was compfortable. The hotel had plenty of extras to make my stay relaxing and enjoyable. Even though I arrived a bit early for my stay they were eager to please and conformed to all of my needs. I would defitnally recomend this hotel and its staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nathan B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Des Moines-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to tell us about your stay! I am happy that you were able to check in early! At our Hampton Inn, our guests are our number one priority, and we do our best to make sure our guests are comfortable and relaxed before their departure! Thank you, also, for the recommendation amongst other peers! We hope to see you again when future travels bring you to Des Moines!